Legislative Compliance - Health and Safety Legislation
Legislative compliance refers to the establishment of health and safety policies and practices that are in agreement with the standards set by the OHSA (Occupational Health & Safety Act). Every organization is legally required to possess a health and safety policy.
Lack of awareness concerning such a responsibility will not be considered as grounds for defence.
A safe workplace isn’t just about complying with legislative requirements. It is also about improving the overall productivity of the organization and increasing the bottom line. By establishing the required standards of health and safety, your organization or business can minimize expenses that occur as a result of injury or damage.
SafetyON helps businesses and organizations establish such policies in the workplace. Thanks to our expertise in the area of Occupational Health and Safety Consulting, we can help you meet these legislative requirements effectively and efficiently.
Our guidance can help you develop health and safety policies that are in compliance with the:
- Ontario Ministry Of Labour’s (MOL) Fines and Orders
- Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) Assurances of Voluntary Compliance (AVCs)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Workwell Audit
We can also help you
- Demonstrate Due Diligence
- Implement Policies and Procedures
- Train Employees and Maintain Training Records
- Manage Joint Health and Safety Committees (JHSC) and Workplace Inspections
No Comment found...!
Enter Your Comments
by SafetyON on 30th , May 2017
by SafetyON on 22nd , May 2017
by SafetyON on 25th , April 2017
by SafetyON on 4th , April 2017
by SafetyON on 21st , March 2017